PopSockets Text Message Terms and Conditions
By providing your mobile number(s) to PopSockets LLC (“PopSockets,” “we,” “us,” “our”), you agree and understand that:
- 1. We and/or any third-party agency acting on our behalf may communicate with you at such number by SMS text message, including through the use of an autodial system (“Texts”), regarding special offers, promotions, and for other informational purposes.
- 2. Standard message, data, voice, or other rates may apply from your mobile service or wireless device carrier for Texts you receive
- 3. Text frequency will be provided at the time you sign up for the particular Text program.
- 4. You may text HELP in response to a Text to receive help.
- 5. You may text STOP in response to a Text to opt out of receiving further Texts from us. After sending one of these messages, you will receive one final Text as confirmation of your opt-out request.
- 6. Additional terms and conditions may be provided to you in the future (e.g., as part of an opt-in confirmation text message), and such terms and conditions will supplement and not replace these terms.
You further represent and warrant that you are the subscriber for the phone number(s) provided and you possess the phone(s) associated with such number(s). You agree to notify us if your phone number changes or you no longer possess the phone associated with such number.
BY PROVIDING YOUR CELL PHONE INFORMATION, YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD POPSOCKETS, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LIABILITIES, COSTS, JUDGMENTS, DAMAGES, FINES, PENALTIES, COMPENSATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL TYPES OF INJURIES AND/OR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, WHICH ARISE AS A RESULT OF (OR ARE RELATED TO) TEXTS. YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE NOT TO SUE, OR CAUSE ANY LAWSUIT, COMPLAINT, CLAIM, OR CHARGE TO BE FILED ON YOUR BEHALF AGAINST POPSOCKETS OR ITS VENDORS WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Participating wireless carriers may include AT&T, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Spring, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, and others, where available. This list is subject to change from time to time. Wireless carriers are not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages, which may occur due to factors outside carriers’ control.
Last updated: January 14, 2020