Users from can Shop at our Store.
Have a Popsocket, need a mount?
The PopSockets Mount enables you to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, bed post, wall, or locker. Your PopSocket will snap easily into and out of your PopSockets Mount to enable hands-free viewing.
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products. PopSockets is presently opening a San Francisco office focused on Design & Development of our next generation products.
A Sr. UX Designer at PopSockets will help sculpt the vision for our digital initiatives. You will collaborate with ID & ME teams to create experiences that bridge across apps and physical products. You’ll coordinate with internal and external development resources to make your vision a reality. Should be self-driven, flexible, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. This position is located in our new San Francisco studio which works with our headquarters in Boulder, CO.
- Lead up our digital initiatives, while working closely with ID to coordinate with physical designs
- Determine overall architecture of our apps and all necessary interactions
- Design a cohesive interface and interaction language
- Convey your ideas through sketches, prototypes, and animations
- Conduct user research to validate our concepts
- Analytically track design changes to inform future choices
- Work with developers to ensure that concepts are executed properly
- Identify if external resources are ever needed; manage their deliverables and timing
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to ensure our apps and web experiences complement each other
- Bachelor’s Degree, UX Design, HCI, Graphic Design or equivalent
- 5+ years of UI/UX Design experience, preferably in iOS and Android app development
- Excellent at storyboarding, wireframing, visual and interactive design
- Experience with mobile gaming, messaging, and/or e-commerce
- Experience working with physical products or hardware teams is a plus
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe CS
- Working knowledge of coding for prototyping purposes
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé and portfolio (pdf or link) to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Sr. UX Designer - Your Name”.