- Licensing Coordinator
PopSockets is looking for an experienced Licensing Coordinator to manage our license relationships with worldwide partners. If you are naturally driven to manage projects with precision capable of ensuring that all contract details are negotiated and fulfilled, then we’d like to talk with you. Our ideal candidate has at least 1-2 years experience with licensing coordination. Yes, you’ll need some right-brain/left-brain dexterity to thrive in this position.
Strategic vision, passion for quality and the willingness to embrace the company culture in its entirety are a must. This is a unique opportunity to join a brand experiencing hockey-stick growth fueled by a fun, innovative product and an impressive roadmap for future opportunity. We are fun but hard-working, and we're looking for someone with similar spirit. We value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.
- Day-to-day management of partners across licensing categories
- Regular communication with CMO, licensees and internal cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Create templates for monthly business recaps, retailer / management meetings, and other ad hoc reports and ensure information is collected in a timely manner
- Assist with special projects and analysis (i.e. semi-annual strategy meetings, competitive analysis, store visits, etc.)
- Collect, aggregate and report monthly on retail sales
- Maintain understanding of license contracts and keep legal files up to date
- Assist with the monitoring of licensees compliance to ensure businesses follow the established contract
- Manage the account approval process and handle all documentation
- Arrange meetings, develop agendas, and prepare meeting handouts
- Liaise with customer service, regional offices, and licensees on new business inquiries
- Stay up to date on the retail landscape and report on relevant news
- Seasonally collect licensee market dates, line sheets, pricing, distributors, contact info and other information
Work with finance to provide regular reporting of royalties and partner sales performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project coordination skills - highly organized, detail oriented and process driven
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis in Excel
- Highly service oriented
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in licensing
- Strong written and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and drive, with commitment and confidence to achieve goals on time
- Team player
- Experience working with international licensees a plus
Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time off, low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative products that merge function with self-expression. The PopSocket is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-hand holding for any mobile device. Its companion product, the PopSockets Mount, enables PopSockets users to mount their phones on their dashboards, bathroom mirrors, lockers and other surfaces for hands-free viewing. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company’s mission to merge function with self-expression. We at PopSockets LLC value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.
To apply, submit a resume and a brief inspired cover letter describing how you would succeed in this role to email@example.com