PopSockets LLC, located in Boulder, Co, is in search of a Graphic Designer to produce high-grade content for our marketing team.
High standards, quick turnarounds, the ability to take direction and criticism professionally, and the willingness to embrace the brand’s visual direction are essential in this role.
Flexibility is also important, as you’ll be called upon to produce a wide range of content including store displays, packaging, web images, wholesale catalogs, email campaigns, and ads. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapid-growth company fueled by a fun, innovative product and an expansive roadmap for future opportunity.
- Master the PopSockets brand.
- Balance direction with innovation to produce the best possible product for the company’s objectives.
- Produce digital and print content including email banners, digital and print advertising, event signage, diagrams, web content, social media content, and more.
- Organize large amounts of assets.
- Develop systems and protocols that increase efficiency.
- An understanding of our brand and direction
- Urbane sensibilities
- Awareness of youth culture
- Welcomes criticism and direction
- Curiosity about our audience/customer and their wants
- A sense of urgency
- Strong visual design, layout, and typographic skills with a sharp attention to detail.
- 5-10+ years of experience in graphic design roles in Marketing and/or agency environments
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Experienced in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to write professionally
- Scholarly or artistic experience outside of graphic design is a plus
Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time off, low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Boulder, CO or remote
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative products that merge function with self-expression. The PopSocket is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-hand holding for any mobile device. Its companion product, the PopSockets Mount, enables PopSockets users to attach their phones to their dashboards, bathroom mirrors, lockers and other surfaces for hands-free viewing. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company’s mission to merge function with self-expression. We at PopSockets LLC value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.