PopSockets is looking for an eCommerce Coordinator to manage day-to-day administration of eCommerce operations across our online channels, including PopSockets.com and Amazon. The ideal candidate will bring an unwavering attention to detail, be a proactive, solution-oriented problem solver, and have an innate aptitude for mastering new systems, technology and process. This roll-up-your-sleeves position will work closely with customer service, production and online partners to drive continuous improvement for ecommerce, fulfillment and order management processes.
Passion for quality and the willingness to embrace the company culture in its entirety are a must. This is a unique opportunity to join a brand experiencing hockey-stick growth fueled by a fun, innovative product and an impressive roadmap for future opportunity. We are fun but hard-working, and we're looking for someone with similar spirit. We value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.
- Maintain master online product catalog for timely, consistent and accurate presentation of product detail across all online channels.
- Administer site updates to content, collections, discounts, shipping, merchandising placements and other core data and functions on PopSocket.com and our global network of sites.
- Support set-up, roll-out and management of new ecommerce sites in new markets around the globe.
- Develop documentation on key administrative processes and train partners to perform those functions where appropriate.
- Create, run, update and interpret reports on trends across the online business.
- Assist with development and management of sales forecast models.
- Monitor online order flow, resolve problems and proactively recommend and implement improvements to efficiency and quality.
- Investigate order and fulfillment issues, submit cases and recommendations for resolution with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms and systems, Shopify and Amazon preferred
- Deep understanding of data models and manipulation
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative, solution-minded problem solver
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative products that merge function with self-expression. The PopSocket is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-hand holding for any mobile device. Its companion product, the PopClip, enables PopSockets users to mount their phones on their dashboards, bathroom mirrors, lockers and other surfaces for hands-free viewing. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company’s mission to merge function with self-expression. We at PopSockets LLC value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and links to online stores you’ve supported or managed to email@example.com