We at PopSockets LLC (PopSockets.com) would like to hire a Domestic Sales Representative. We’re looking for someone with experience managing mid-tier or independent retailers. We’re also looking for a conscientious, friendly person -- we are fun but hard-working, and we're looking for someone with similar spirit. We value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning.
As our Domestic Sales Rep, your responsibilities would include:
- Managing mid-tier and independent retailers.
- Must be highly self-motivated, keep a consistent positive attitude and strive to beat metrics.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Leadership to support all sales initiatives related to revenue generation, customer service, inventory management and channel expansion.
- Proactive communication with outside partners to ensure all detail points are aligned.
- Ability to capitalize on new opportunities, generate lists of potential accounts and complete execution of opening and servicing accounts.
Continually generate new areas of opportunity to grow revenue and expand product reach
- 1-5 years sales experience with mid-tier retailers
- Familiarity with order maintenance (ERP, CRM, etc).
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Must be a self-starter that shows ownership and commitment to the job.
Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment and discretion in
handling and disseminating information.
- Action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing growth environment
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork
This is an in-office, full-time position. Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to HR@posockets.com with the subject line “Domestic Sales Rep, Mid-Tier Retailers” - “Your Name”
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsable grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products. PopSockets is presently opening a San Francisco office focused on Design & Development of our next generation products.