PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsable grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products. This position is based out of our headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
As a member of the PopSockets Sales team, the Domestic Sales Representative will be a critical part of driving revenue, interacting with wholesale accounts and ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain.
- Experience managing mid-tier and independent retailers
- Must be highly self-motivated, keep a consistent positive attitude and strive to beat metrics
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Leadership to support all sales initiatives related to revenue generation, customer service, inventory management and channel expansion
- Proactive communication with outside partners to ensure all detail points are aligned.
- Ability to capitalize on new opportunities, generate lists of potential accounts and complete execution of opening and servicing accounts
- Continually generate new areas of opportunity to grow revenue and expand product reach
- 1-5 years sales experience
- Familiarity with order maintenance (ERP, CRM, etc)
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter that shows ownership and commitment to the job
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing growth environment
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork
This is an in-office, full-time position. Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Domestic Sales Representative” - “Your Name”