Users from can Shop at our Store.
Have a Popsocket, need a mount?
The PopSockets Mount enables you to attach your phone to your dashboard, mirror, refrigerator, bed post, wall, or locker. Your PopSocket will snap easily into and out of your PopSockets Mount to enable hands-free viewing.
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsable grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products. This position is based out of our headquarters in Boulder, Colorado.
As a member of the PopSockets Sales team, the Domestic Sales Representative will be a critical part of driving revenue, interacting with wholesale accounts and ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain.
- Experience managing mid-tier and independent retailers
- Must be highly self-motivated, keep a consistent positive attitude and strive to beat metrics
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Leadership to support all sales initiatives related to revenue generation, customer service, inventory management and channel expansion
- Proactive communication with outside partners to ensure all detail points are aligned.
- Ability to capitalize on new opportunities, generate lists of potential accounts and complete execution of opening and servicing accounts
- Continually generate new areas of opportunity to grow revenue and expand product reach
- 1-5 years sales experience
- Familiarity with order maintenance (ERP, CRM, etc)
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter that shows ownership and commitment to the job
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing growth environment
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork
This is an in-office, full-time position. Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to HR@posockets.com with the subject line “Domestic Sales Representative” - “Your Name”