Desktop Systems & End User Specialist
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsable grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
We are looking to add an additional team member to our IT team and presently have an immediate opening to fill the role of Desktop Systems & End User Specialist. Primary responsibilities are desktop support, and customer care. We are a fast-growing company and there are many opportunities to contribute to the success of the IT team.
- Provide the first level helpdesk support for 100 + onsite and remote employees and contractor/ consultants.
- Support several application software packages, computer/server hardware, voice/telecommunication systems and various computer peripherals.
- Directly involved in the deployment, repair, replacement, disposal, and inventory management of End User Computing equipment
- Assist in software releases and roll-outs and communication to the end users.
- Assist with maintenance of daily operation of PC/LAN/WAN Windows network and telecommunication systems.
- Aid in development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, maintain current knowledge of plan executables, and respond to crises in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- AS in Computer Science or related field / BS in Computer Information Systems or Telecommunications preferred (2 years of experience may be substituted for 1 year of a college courses)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting advanced computer software/hardware in a LAN/WAN environment
- Industry standard certifications a plus but not required
- Excellent customer service, communication, organization, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate inventory documentation and tracking of hardware and software.
- Experience Using and Administering:
o Windows 10 Pro
o MAC OS X
o Microsoft Windows 2016 Server OS and AD
o Office 365 and Google G-Suite
o Veeam and various backup and recovery programs
o GoToMeeting, WebEx and other conferencing solutions
o Adobe Creative suite packages
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Desktop Systems & End User Specialist - Your Name”.