We at PopSockets LLC (PopSockets.com) would like to hire a Compensation and Benefits Specialist. We’re looking for someone who has at least 5 year’s experience in very applicable or similar roles. We’re also looking for a conscientious, friendly person -- we are fun but hard-working, and we're looking for someone with similar spirit. We value people with positive energy, and we strive to have our workplace be someplace that you're excited to go to in the morning. This position is based out of our Boulder, CO office location.
As our Compensation and Benefits Specialist, your responsibilities would include:
- Administer bi-weekly payroll
- Manage time and attendance tracking
- Provide training on time and attendance for all new hires and managers
- Run and audit the bi-weekly 401k report
- Regularly conduct compensation audits
- Conduct total rewards program
- Assist with the annual merit increase process
- Assist managers needing salary data for new hires/increases/promotions
- Answer questions regarding benefits, 401k, and payroll
- Manage annual benefits open enrollment
- Manage worker’s compensation claims
- Manage our UHC COBRA site
- Assist with end of the year reporting on the 1094 and 1095-Cs
- Various and related compensation and benefits tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s college degree in related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in administering compensation programs, 401k, and running payroll.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred but not required: Experience working with ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV or NetSuite.
- Preferred but not required: CCP (Certified Compensation Professional), CBP (Certified Benefits Professional), CEBS (Certified Employee Benefits Specialist), or similar certification preferred.
This is an in-office, full-time position. Your pay would be competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include 401k, paid time off, low-cost health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to HR@popsockets.com with the subject line “Compensation and Benefits Specialist” - “Your Name”
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSocket™ grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first PopSocket sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. The PopSocket is a collapsable grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products. PopSockets is presently opening a San Francisco office focused on Design & Development of our next generation products.