In November of 2012, the news that our second child was on the way filled our lives with joy. But the January diagnosis of breast cancer left us stunned. With determination to be there for my toddler and unborn child, I made the difficult decision to have a mastectomy. The scars left me feeling like damaged goods. I turned to Personal Ink to reclaim my body with a design that is both symbolic and empowering. My Poptivism grip is inspired by my tattoo - I'm hoping to raise funds so that other women can partner with Personal Ink and ensure breast cancer doesn't leave the last mark.
This PopGrip has a swappable top — just close the grip flat, press down, and twist 90 degrees to swap out the top. Then, you can swap in a new PopTop or do a little wireless charging.
- Easily swap the top to change your style. Not sure how? Learn more here
- PopPower - charging compatible
- For generic wireless chargers, easily remove the top to wirelessly charge your phone
- Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and watch cat videos hands-free
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Repositionable and sticks to most devices and cases (but may not stick to silicone or waterproof cases)
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopMounts. Compatible with all mounts sold today
- Dimensions: 39.74 mm diameter x 7 mm H and 24.25 mm H expanded
- Sticks best to smooth hard plastic cases. Sticks to iPhone 11/12; will NOT stick to iPhone 11/12 Pro or iPhone 11/12 Pro Max without a suitable case.
- Not compatible with Apple MagSafe wireless charger or wallet (for iPhone 12 cases with curved sides only, use PopSockets Slide Stretch for compatibility with MagSafe accessories)