David Barnett - Founder and CEO at PopSockets
I interpret this slogan as short for "Black community ally". To be a Black community ally is, among other things, (i) to appreciate that Black people face unique struggles that deserve the attention of those outside their community; (ii) to voice support for the Black community as it faces these struggles; (iii) to speak out against discrimination against Black people; (iv) to make a deliberate effort to help bridge the privilege gap between Whites and people of color -- specifically Black people; (v) to proactively engage in dialogue with family, friends, and strangers on the topic of inequalities and what the larger community can do to help eliminate them; and (vi) to make concrete changes to reduce inequalities and support the Black community.
This PopGrip has a swappable top — just close the grip flat, press down, and twist 90 degrees to swap out the top. Then, you can swap in a new PopTop or do a little wireless charging.
- Easily swap the top to change your style. Not sure how? Learn more here
- PopPower - charging compatible
- For generic wireless chargers, easily remove the top to wirelessly charge your phone
- Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and watch cat videos hands-free
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Repositionable and sticks to most devices and cases (but may not stick to silicone or waterproof cases)
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopMounts. Compatible with all mounts sold today
- Dimensions: 39.74 mm diameter x 7 mm H and 24.25 mm H expanded
- Sticks best to smooth hard plastic cases. Sticks to iPhone 11/12; will NOT stick to iPhone 11/12 Pro or iPhone 11/12 Pro Max without a suitable case.
- Not compatible with Apple MagSafe wireless charger or wallet (for iPhone 12 cases with curved sides only, use PopSockets Slide Stretch for compatibility with MagSafe accessories)