PopSockets is looking for an eCommerce Coordinator to manage day-to-day administration of eCommerce operations across our online channels, including PopSockets.com and Amazon. The ideal candidate will bring an unwavering attention to detail, be a proactive, solution-oriented problem solver, and have an innate aptitude for mastering new systems, technology and process. This roll-up-your-sleeves position will work closely with customer service, production and online partners to drive continuous improvement for ecommerce, fulfillment and order management processes.
- Maintain master online product catalog for timely, consistent and accurate presentation of product detail across all online channels.
- Administer site updates to content, collections, discounts, shipping, merchandising placements and other core data and functions on PopSocket.com and our global network of sites.
- Support set-up, roll-out and management of new ecommerce sites in new markets around the globe.
- Develop documentation on key administrative processes and train partners to perform those functions where appropriate.
- Create, run, update and interpret reports on trends across the online business.
- Assist with development and management of sales forecast models.
- Monitor online order flow, resolve problems and proactively recommend and implement improvements to efficiency and quality.
- Investigate order and fulfillment issues, submit cases and recommendations for resolution with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms and systems, Shopify and Amazon preferred
- Deep understanding of data models and manipulation
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative, solution-minded problem solver
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com