PopSockets is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a proven track-record guiding profitable customer acquisition programs. Working closely with the eCommerce team and the Communications Manager, this position will define and implement initiatives aimed at extending the reach of the PopSockets story through a combination of content strategy and paid media. The ideal candidate is a creative communicator with a pulse on new media opportunities, a flare for connecting with market influencers, and strong capability to guide and create written and interactive content. Success in this role is measured through increased, qualified website traffic, extended reach to new customers and improved overall market share-of-voice.
- Manage promotional campaigns from concept through design and execution for integrated, on-brand promotions that yield maximum response.
- Identify, evaluate and manage customer acquisition programs including SEM, Google Shopping, social media advertising, video ads, retargeting and influencer programs for profitable reach to new customers.
- Collaborate on Social Media programs to build engagement with existing customers and extend reach to new users.
- Lead content strategy development and execution to effectively tell the PopSockets story and generate organic traffic through SEO and active content distribution.
- Guide development and maintenance of product and marketing assets across channels for optimized merchandising and sales conversion.
- Evaluate and recommend Amazon Marketing Services programs to optimize visibility and product sales across the Amazon Marketplace.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting digital marketing and customer acquisition for a consumer brand or an agency
- A creative thinker capable of using data to support decisions and identify opportunities for growth
- Experience with online selling and marketing tools including social media platforms, Google Analytics, influencer management programs, and digital advertising tools
- Experience managing product listings and promotional campaigns on Amazon or other online marketplaces
- Lives for social media and mobile connections
- Extremely effective communicator with a knack for building connections and industry relationships
- Photography and videography experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org